[Glorantha]Re: JarEel's Death

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 15:11:52 +0200

Jane Williams:
>...but the contradictions about Jareel being killed by
>Harrek, but very much alive a paragraph later, have
>several possible solutions. One of which is that the
>fight being described wasn't between Jareel and Harrek.

Peter Metcalfe:
>I can't think of many other people that would leave Harrek with:
> - an artificial foot
> - a massive scar running from left eye to right hip and
 > - a torso wound with an entrance and an exit

Maybe Harrek wasn't at this fight at all. These alterations might be = better explained by assuming he'd been attending Convulsion or = Tentacles. That heart he wears might well be something he picked up at a = con, if not one of his own organs which refuses to be put back into his = body after drinking the stuff Dan Barker and Gwendolyn Mott brought to = the con.

Daniel

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Sun 04 Jul 2004 - 06:56:24 EEST