[Glorantha]Continuum 2004 Weekly update, w/c 5th July

From: Darran <darransims_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:57:29 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-07-05-1150.

This is the next update for Continuum.

Lawrence Whitaker wrote:
Less than 3 weeks to go...

And remember, we'd like those of you who haven't registered yet to get = your details to us by Thursday, 8th July. The university has kindly = agreed to accept sign-ups after this date, but if you dally, we can't = guarantee where you'll be allocated a room - so, arses into gear = please...

After the Triumph
Since 'Cardolani Succession' is no longer on the timetable, the keynote = freeform for Saturday night is 'After the Triumph'. We're not moving = the days or times of any of the freeforms, so if you want a = quasi-Romanic experience for Saturday evening, 'After the Triumph' is = the place to be.

Timetable
Latest version is on the website and the Files section of the Yahoo = group. This is likely to be the final version.

Polo Shirts
We're very encouraged by the response to the polo shirt intiative. = Those who've emailed Darran with their order are guaranteed a shirt, = although we will have some on general sale - but numbers will be = limited.

I think that's all for now. Have a good week and, if you get an = afternoon free, or having nothing to do at the weekend, go and see = 'Shrek 2' - it's superb.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Tue 06 Jul 2004 - 06:56:40 EEST