Re: [Glorantha]Fora, yahoo and rss

From: <markwallace_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 16:12:45 +0000

Don't want to argue about _where_ the glorantha forum should be, but I am curious as to why the glorantha yahoo group isn't public.

Truth be told, I'd rather read glorantha through an rss reader - which Yahoo does for all public groups.

I suppose I could munge up a fake email address through bloglines, but I just wondered.

Sorry for teh meta-topic post. Now returning you to the square world.
--

Nothing is ever lost by courtesy.
It is the cheapest of the pleasures;