[Glorantha]Zin Letters and Kalikos needs you help!

From: Olli Kantola <newsalor_at_ee.oulu.fi>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 02:55:54 +0300 (EEST)

This is a plea of help to the tribe.

The Zin Letters is an English-language magazine published by Kalikos - The Finnish Gloranthan Association. Our production deadline for the next issue draws near and a couple of us noticed several errors in articles that had already came back from proofreaders a while ago. We here at the editorial staff are not native english speakers, though the proof-readers were, and if we can't get the magazine published before Ropecon, a Finnish gaming convention, it will cost us. We don't have much time at our hands, but we don't want do print poor quality work.

If you really feel like you are qualified to help us, I ask that you to contact me immediately. We really need your help, because we have to proof-read several articles again in a couple of days.

Sincerely yours,
Olli Kantola

PS. As a bonus, those who have participated in making of the magazine get a free copy.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Tue 13 Jul 2004 - 06:57:13 EEST