[Glorantha]Tentacles? Monstrous! - A Report Of Sorts

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:52:28 +1000

I was recently a guest of the Chaos Society for Tentacles Monstrous, their annual roleplaying convention held at Castle Stahleck on the Rhine. It was a magical event, with HeroQuest games, freeforms, seminars and live action rolesport, and plenty of Call of Cthulhu and Eternal Champion as well.

You can read my report at
http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/tentacles.html. Its just a little too long for direct posting to the list. Learn the dread secret of the singalong, marvel at the generous barbarity of the trollball, gasp in wonder at the thought of fifteen Mostali locked in a room together, and catch a glimpse of what Greg is up to in his writing.

Once again I'd like to thank the Tentacles Crew - Jerry Kraemer, Silent Sven Fork, 'Pummel' Baumgart, 'Rooster' Hahn, Nadine Roelver, Daniel Stanke, Sven Nolte, Chrissi Frerichs, Matjes Matthias, Simon Stucke, Arwed Vogt, 'Pittel' Pittelkow, 'Eini' Einsporn, and André Jarosch for their generous hospitality and for running such a magical event. And of course Fabian Keuchler and Ingo Tschinke, who've made it all possible. Tentacles will continue to inspire me for **years** to come.

My partner in crime for this great adventure seems to be taking a well-earned holiday after organising the con, so any errors or omissions are entirely my own. I'm sure you'll let me know. :)

Cheers!

John

nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au                     John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

... a flying arrow, a crashing wave, night old ice, a coiled snake, a bride's bed talk, a broken sword, the play of bears, a king's son.

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Wed 14 Jul 2004 - 06:56:55 EEST