[Glorantha]Path memory

From: Tero (Tassu) Pitkänen <tassuguy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:36:55 +0300

Yet about the hyena path`s nature (and it`s connections with Waha one`s); I actually think that before we are able tell about the benefit of such path memory f.e. to Issaries`hero questers, we should first think how Praxian`s would 'use' and view it.

Chris already talked about the connection to Waha Paths... Maybe Praxian`s would rather see all the hyenas travelling those paths, only because of Hyena`s mythical role with Genert, while others would think they`ve some kind of a memory. So they are actually talking about the same thing with different words. And words like 'path' and 'memory' mean different things to different cultures.

-Tero Pitkänen

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Tue 10 Aug 2004 - 06:59:23 EEST