[Glorantha]Re: hyena paths

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 22:57:10 +0200

From: "Tero (Tassu) Pitk=E4nen"
>...Maybe the paths (in general) would be a secret only few
>cults/people know

Of course. There has been discussion of this in writings concerning = Prax. Hopefully some of that material will eventually see publication. Issaries, or one or two Issaries subcults deal with parts of this, and = some unknown group(s) of oasis people and possibly some Praxian Hyaena = societies and/or others.

>there was only a couple of lines about the topic (in a magazine),
>so maybe we should make sure about it.

Cults of Prax first mentioned the Hyaena-Issaries-Genert part = connection.
There is an article about the Praxian Hyena in Tales no.15 which implies = something about all this.

>Maybe if Trotsky knows something about it...?

He may, but remarkable as he is there are others who keep this = knowledge.

>Btw, how do the Hyena worshipers react to these Issaries questers?

We consider Garzeen followers with bits of Genert to be holy men on a = sacred mission. We tend to bury them in honor after they fail. The lucky = among us are honored by becoming the caretakers of any metal objects = these people were carrying when they heroically died, and any other = valuable foreign things or magic they might have been carrying.

Daniel

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Wed 11 Aug 2004 - 07:00:41 EEST