[Glorantha]Virus alert?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:02:31 +0100

People, over the last few hours I've had a number of virus-laden emails apparently from Gloranthan-related addresses. I assume the "from" is faked, but it looks like someone with a lot of our addresses in their contacts is infected. Could be worth us all updating our virus checkers and doing a scan. (Yes, mine is in progress as I type!)

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Sat 14 Aug 2004 - 07:00:11 EEST