Re: [Glorantha]Trademarks, the official word

From: Dread Domain <dreaddomain_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 06:42:55 -0400

That would make much more sense than my understanding I agree. I was = just concerned that slapping RQ on a book like "Gathering Thunder" or = "The Imperial Lunar Handbok" would be a little bit confusing, and even = frustrating, for RQ players even if the source of information is still = great for *any* Gloranthan game.

  My reading of the email is that the RuneQuest trademark could be = attached to
  works such as Dragon Pass etc. that have no HeroQuest rules mechanics. = OK,
  for the same reason these works would not have any RQ rules mechanics = either
  but still would describe the world of Glorantha, the primary world for = the
  RQ game system.

  Regards,
  Charles