[Glorantha]Mythic Russia interview & Battlemasters convention

From: <newtus_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:56:45 +0000

Hiya folks,

Couple of updates at the Ring Of HeroQuest Narrators website that might interest you.

First off I did an interview with the RHQN's longtime friend Mark Galeotti about his upcoming game Mythic Russia which is uses the HeroQuest system.

I've also updated the Conventions section, with details of the HeroQuest games we shall be running at Battlemasters in a weeks time. Battlemasters is held in Leicester University's Digby Hall Friday 3rd Sept to Sunday 6th September and a team of four narrators will be running games thoroughout the convention.

Both can be read over at our website www.rhqn.com

Regards

;O)Newt

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Thu 26 Aug 2004 - 07:00:42 EEST