[Glorantha]Invisible Orlanth?

From: Victor Lane <thelhf_at_nbtsc.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 11:07:44 -0700

I found an interesting note in the ILH, vol 1 today. It mentions that in the Bindle satrapy there is a temple to Invisible Orlanth. Is anything known about this Invisible Orlanth? Is he related to the Sartar Orlanth? A Lunar friendly version? I think it would be rather interesting to have some Invisible Orlanth worshipers sent down to Sartar to try and convert people to a more Lunar friendly version of Orlanth.

--Victor

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Sat 04 Sep 2004 - 06:56:35 EEST