[Glorantha]Re: Invisible Orlanthi

From: Victor Lane <thelhf_at_nbtsc.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 18:01:31 -0700

Great! Thanks for the answers.

I think an my game the Lunars are going to grab some IO worshipers from Bindle and force them to relocate to Sartar. People who claim to worship Orlanth but use sorcery will definitely make for some confusion and discord in the ranks of Lunar enemies.

--Victor

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Tue 07 Sep 2004 - 06:56:46 EEST