[Glorantha]Re: Invisible Orlanthi

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_ncsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 10:58:38 -0400

Victor writes:

>People who claim to worship Orlanth but use sorcery will definitely make for some confusion and discord in the ranks of Lunar enemies.

True enough, but I personally don't think the IO cult practices sorcery. That said, I really don't know *what* they practice. Once upon a time I would have said mysticism, but now I lean more in the direction of theism with a "mystical" secret.

Good luck with your game!

~Kevin McD

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Wed 08 Sep 2004 - 06:56:34 EEST