[Glorantha]Gloranthan resources, or the lack there-of...

From: Henk Langeveld <hlangeveld_at_mailworks.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 14:20:36 +0200

It just struck me, that the amount of accessible gloranthan materials has always been quite small, and remains so, resources on the web notwithstanding.

When I started with Glorantha, over twenty years ago, I was fascinated by Chaosium's reply-cards, suggesting the kind of stuff they might do. It suggested at least that people had already thought up something, albeit not in any shape resembling a manuscript.

Nowadays, many of the old sources have gone out of print, with the lucky exception of Rick Meints' series of reprints, and many things available then are out of reach to many.

O well, I'm getting old :-)

Just an observation really.

Henk