[Glorantha]Arcane Lore - arrived!

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:03:09 -0400

Folks;

My copy just arrived from SJG. Looks good so far! And the orange cover en= sures that I shan't lose it in paperwork.

Jeff

--

Flight to Peru - =A31000
Camping gear - =A3200

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else, there's Mastercard.

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Tue 21 Sep 2004 - 06:56:50 EEST