[Glorantha]Re: Glorantha digest, Vol 10 #248 - 2 msgs

From: <SIMONBRAYUK_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 07:26:45 EDT

In a message dated 30/09/2004 11:57:25 GMT Standard Time, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org writes:

I'm not certain that the Pelaskites are that well-defined as a separate culture. I think that the humans that fish on the Mirrorsea worship Pelaskos and associated things, regardless of whether they live in Nochet, Karse, the Right-Arm or Left-Arm Islands. However, I think there social and family arrangements are probably defined by other gods or goddesses (Orlanth and Ernalda in Heortland, Ernalda

The Rightarm People are known as Pelaskites, I can assure you of that and are definetly a well defined culture, I have spent a long time defining them over the last 6 years. I would reveal more by NDA mean that I can't. :-D

Simon