[Glorantha]Moonlight

From: John English <john_at_theenglishs.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 10:38:38 +0100

I just had one of those gaming incidents that leads to an extreme = confusion! I described the Gloranthan night as "bathed in ruddy = moonlight" only to have a player protest that moonlight was "silvery". I = pointed out the moon was red. They pointed out all the Lunar references = to silver (Silver Shadow, Silver Shields, the use of the metal as sacred = etc.) which was moon symbolism.=20

Is there anything that makes clear why silver is lunar when the moon is = red? Does a red moon manage to produce silver light (given some of the = lunar paradoxes I'm not ruling it out)?

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Sun 03 Oct 2004 - 06:57:18 EEST