Re: [Glorantha]Games in Glorantha

From: Simon Miller <simonmiller60_at_fsmail.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:19:16 +0200 (CEST)

Keith,
Re wargames rules, there's a smallish but enthusiatic Gloranthan wargames group (mainly in the UK) that use the Hordes of the Things fantasy rules and 28mm scale miniatures to refight battles in Glorantha. We live at glorygeeks@yahoogroups.com; some of the miniatures are on Greg Privat's excellent site http://gloarmy.free.fr/files/hott.htm; there are rather more pics in the contributions section http://gloarmy.free.fr/zzmenu/menu_contrib.htm. We recently managed to run a 12 player battle set around the Troll Break in Pavis... Simon
simonmiller60_at_fsmail.net
Message date : Oct 08 2004, 11:01 AM