[Glorantha]Egg of Erangalos Karastomnabor colour

From: <Labrygon_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 07:53:18 EDT

> Greg:
>
> > Someone can check the published sources, but I do not beleive that the =
> uz can see colors at all. Just light and dark.

Trolls are described as seeing this egg as 'bright blue-purple'. Now, these trolls could have come from the Indigo mountains, or they could have been lying, or perhaps what they could 'see' was the same Indigo sensation that the Indigo trollquest resulted in. Or it could be a mistranslation of some Darksense effect.

Keith