[Glorantha]Zine: Behind the Masque

From: Fred Schiff <fschiff_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:19:01 -0400

I saw this Runequest zine, Behind the Masque on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1183&item=5928864541&rd=1

What is it, I've never heard of it.

Akane-chan looked at the two angry women then up at the extremely nervous Ranma. She summed up the situation quickly. "If you die can I have your marble collection?"

Ranma had back up into a wall, he glared down at the sweet seeming hellion by his side. "I don't have a marble collection." He growled.

Akane-chan stared at him dumbfounded. "How do you live?" She whispered.