[Glorantha]Seapolis

From: Davison Nick <N.A.P.Davison_at_greenwich.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:27:54 GMT

I was glancing through the ToysRUS Xmas catalogue yesterday (as if I don't have enough to read) and noticed that there was something called,

Seaopolis

Unfortunately it is not a model of the city in the Mirrorsea Bay but as the box says..

Sea monsters pre-historic underwater world.

Grow your very Prehistoric sea monsters

Still at least we know what the Ludoch are getting up to 'down below'.

Nick

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Mon 25 Oct 2004 - 06:57:20 EEST