Re: [Glorantha]alphabets

From: John English <john_at_theenglishs.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:17:03 -0000

>For one language my friend can use three different scripts.

One can argue forever - however some of us have games to deal with!

My solution: 2 skills - Comprehend Languages and Write Scripts.

Anyone can use the latter to represent the former (refs can apply appropriate penalties as suiits) and you can use the latter to represent any lingo with penalty to compehension...

John

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Mon 29 Nov 2004 - 06:57:51 EET