[Glorantha]Re: Cycles and Phases

From: John Galloway <gallowayja_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 08:53:12 +0000

Thank you for all the informative replies. I am astonished at how much my own assumptions have been complicating my viewpoint.

>From Greg Stafford

>It gradualy shifts in tiny increments. But once again, this is just
>too esoteric for game play and (for me) irrelevant. During play I
>just simply say "It is X moon phase."

This statement resolves all my difficulties. I can't believe that I didn't consider that this might be the case.

So if, say, I want to take the trouble of tracking eight phases over a seven day period (for the purposes of determining the lunar effect on magic only) I won't breaking the very foundations of the lunar way or cutting 'my' Glorantha off from large chunks of the up comming Lunar Handbook (part 2), will I? ;-)

Thanks,

---

"Sig? We don't need no steeenking sig!"

Listen to music online with the Xtra Broadband Channel
http://xtra.co.nz/broadband