re. [Glorantha]Buildings

From: Howard Fielding <green27_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:06:54 -0500

POP Enterprises is Kaput as far as I know. They closed last summer after the owner suffered a brain tumour or some such illness. Many people - myself included - lost money on un-completed transactions. (Mine via eBay wins that I never received).

You could try http://www.monolithdesigns.co.uk/ or http://www.brigadegames.com/

I have never ordered from Monolith but have heard they are slow (or used to be). Brigade Games is very efficiently run, however.

Regards,

Howard