[Glorantha]Re: Glorantha digest, Vol 10 #309 - 1 msg

From: <SIMONBRAYUK_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:58:41 EST

In a message dated 20/12/2004 11:58:09 GMT Standard Time, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org writes:

Oo, thanks for the tip, Simon: I note they also do some pretty Russian buildings in their Romanov range, which will be eminently suitable for Mythic Russia...

All the best

Marj

Hmm, Mark, you and I have been friends for quite some time, are you sure you wanted to reveal your secret feminine identity on such a public forum? Can I call you Marjory, or do you prefer Marj?

Simon

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Thu 23 Dec 2004 - 06:57:39 EET