[Glorantha]OT - comms failure

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 09:32:55 +0000 (GMT)

Quick warning to all who correspond with me - total hard disc crash last night means I've got limited email access for a bit, and have lost anything you sent since October at least (and that's if the backup worked.) Don't send me anything vital for a bit, and sorry, but I'm going to be slow and haphazard in responding.

Jane Williams

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Mon 27 Dec 2004 - 06:57:39 EET