RE: [Glorantha] WHY is Malia hottie?

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_rubberducky.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:44:01 -0800

> Fever is perhaps the oldest and most universally known
> hallmark of disease. (Btw It occurs not only in mammals, but
> also in birds, reptiles, amphibia and fish.) It is propably
> fair to assume gloranthawise that hotness of fever is a thing
> somehow linked to Malia.
>
> WHERE does her dark feverish hotness come from?

Doesn't seem complicated to *me*. Fire = death. Yelm = god of death. Yelm Babykiller brought death to Wonderhome. Malia is slow death, therefore, fever.

Don't know how you sunboys explain it, though.

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an &quot;unsubscribe&quot; command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval. -

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 27