[Glorantha] Please ignore that last email from me

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:36:46 -0700

That email was not supposed to go out to anyone (I was using outlook to take some notes for a Green Age heroquest I'm writing). Again, I apologize.  Jeff

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an &quot;unsubscribe&quot; command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 175