Re: [Glorantha] Game adaptation

From: Madeleine Eid <eid_at_maddye.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:17:59 +0100

Looks interesting - but I run a Mac and unless this sort of thing is ported to the Mac I don't play as my PCs are not connected to my broadband connection.

TTFN Maddy

>Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:40:04 +0200
>From: "Paolo Guccione" <p.guccione_at_katamail.com>
>Subject: [Glorantha] Game adaptation
>To: <glorantha_at_rpglist.org>
>
>Hello people, I haven't been posting on this digest for a long time.
>
>I have a small surprise for those who like computer games. An
>"official" announcement should appear on www.glorantha.com, but the
>digest is the fastest way to reach all fans. Have a look at
>
>http://aow2.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=626
>

>(Warning: file is big, and you need the Age of Wonders:Shadow Magic
>game to play it)
>
>A forum thread dedicated to the expansion is found at:
>http://aow.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=29,4632,0,60
>
>I also deserve five Hero Points for persuading Greg to give
>permission to do this. It took an extended contest versus an
>opposition of some 10w3, or even 10w4 :)
>
>Paolo Guccione

Visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha to unsubscribe, make other changes, or view the archives. Glorantha was created by Greg Stafford and is owned by Issaries, Inc. Issaries, Inc. can be found on the web at glorantha.com. The use of any trademark within this e-mail should not be construed as a challenge to the status of that mark. The Glorantha Digest is fan published strictly under the terms of Fair Dealing. The Glorantha Digest has no relationship with Issaries, Inc. except that Issaries employees are as welcome to post here as anyone. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 238