Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #353

From: Chris Francis (fra@eatl.co.uk)
Date: Thu 01 Feb 1996 - 17:50:35 EET

>>but where is it written that Gimgim is
>>undoubtably a Krarsht follower? Is it definitive, suspected, or just
>>common knowledge? My bet is it's probably a TOTRM thing... drat!

The only reference I know (and I am a lurker dreadfuly lacking in references,
where can I find King of Sartar & GROY etc in the UK?) is a slip of paper signed
GG in the Krarsht temple in Rabbit Hat Farm in Sun Country hidden in the
pornographic literature.

It does make lovely sense, though. There is after all a definite Krasht temple
in Pavis (Big Rubble) and the Lunars are the only bureaucracy in sight. However,
if any PCs name's get attached to the Rabbit Hat Farn shock expose it must
really make life in Pavis tough!