PDP (fwd)

From: Majordomo (major@hops.wharton.upenn.edu)
Date: Mon 05 Feb 1996 - 04:23:59 EET

Forwarded message:
>From loren@hops.wharton.upenn.edu Fri Feb 2 08:13:15 1996
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 13:14:23 +0000 (GMT)
From: mr happy <ajbehan@tcd.ie>
To: owner-glorantha-digest@hops.wharton.upenn.edu
Subject: PDP

 In his TOTRM article on PDP David Dunham said that he had difficulty
keeping to timetable using epic-scale.

 I've been running a PDP variant most weeks for almost two months and
I've only gotten to the second year. The players are wondering when
there will be a Winter Phase and to be honest so am I! Can anyone help me
out?

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #360

electronic retrieval.

other mailing lists.