Re: Carmanian traits

From: Martin Crim (MCrim@erols.com)
Date: Tue 06 Feb 1996 - 03:55:27 EET

In Glorantha Digest V2 #360, Andrew Behan writes:

> A bit of general rudeness would be much appreciated.

OK.

>Fear/Respect

This is not a trait pair, and doesn't fit with the others. It's possible to
be both feared and respected, or neither. Even in Carmania. Your
explanation is like Robert Bly's King aspect v. one of its shadows, the
tyrant. There is a third pole, whose name I forget, but it's basically
another shadow of the King and is the weakling.

- --Martin
"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to appear on a tortilla in Mexico."

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #365

electronic retrieval.

other mailing lists.