The Invisible Red Moon. (mr happy keeps sending email to owner-glorantha-digest)

From: Majordomo (major@hops.wharton.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed 07 Feb 1996 - 00:34:58 EET

Forwarded message:
>From loren@hops.wharton.upenn.edu Tue Feb 6 06:51:41 1996
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 11:52:56 +0000 (GMT)
From: mr happy <ajbehan@tcd.ie>
To: owner-glorantha-digest@hops.wharton.upenn.edu
Subject: The Invisible Red Moon.

I must admit to being fascinated by the controversy about the Red/White
Moon in the 4th Age. However I find two things particularly striking.
Firstly there is no one true way, either in RW or Glorantha. If the four
philosophies can co-exist in 3rd Age Glorantha there will inevitably be
controversy over whether Argrath or the Red Goddess won the Hero Wars.
Secondly I'm not sure that Nick is altogether wise in claiming the glory
here. Is destroying Glorantha as we know it (even if that includes the
broo) all that admirable?

Andrew Behan