Who is Sh'hakarzeel

From: Peter Metcalfe (P.Metcalfe@student.canterbury.ac.nz)
Date: Wed 07 Feb 1996 - 02:38:23 EET

Pam Carlson:
============

>>hmm. With Sh'Arkat and Sh'Argrath, what are we supposed to make of
>>Sh'hakarzeel?

>Who is Shakarzeel? Missed that reference somehow...

A Dragon also known as the Mover of Heavens. Argrath summons him to
tear down the Moon. He was supposedly killed by Orlanth but the KoS
Orlanthi Myths do not mention the myth except in passing. I think it
was a borrowed myth involving another god from Saird (in the same way
the myth in which Orlanth kills Aroka was actually swiped from Vadrus
killing another Dragon).

- --Peter Metcalfe