Fragments...

From: Andrew Joelson (joelsona@cpdmfg.cig.mot.com)
Date: Wed 07 Feb 1996 - 15:41:34 EET

David Cake:

> Speaking of matters contained in GRAY, I have just noticed a small
> discrepancy in Gregs account of the Goddess, gregged Greg so to speak. Gerra
> and Sedenya are both masks of the goddess, as I understood it, and at
> distinctly different points in the story of the Goddess - yet they appear to
> be contempories. In fact, while Luxarius is married to Gerra, he is
> combating Sedenya.

        I'm not really a good Lunar, but the answer seems fairly straight-
forward. The Moon Goddess was shattered, then the Seven Mothers quested to
re-assemble her, right? Well then Gerra and Sedenya are two differrent
fragments of a larger whole....

                Andrew

PS Glorantha-Con IV, January 24th-26th 1997, Ramada Hotel O'Hare (Chicago)
    This message brought to you by Orlanth-Cola, a real Windy City drink!