Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #370

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) (bkc@axle.adp.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed 07 Feb 1996 - 23:40:15 EET

On Wed, 7 Feb 1996 David Cake wrote:
> robust debate - after all, the topic in question is subject to wild
> subjectivity and interpretation, so the ideas raised are far more important
> than an eventual conclusion.

Only if Peter Metcalfe thinks what you have to say is worth saying.
Otherwise you're scum and wasting everyone's time.

Sorry to belabor this but the audacity of someone who thinks it's their
place to tell anyone that what they have to contribute to a discussion is
overwhelming! Last I checked, this was not Peter Metcalfe's Glorantha
Digest.

Brian

| Brian Curley | I'm your only friend... I'm not your |
| Holder of Previous | only friend, but I'm a little glowing |
| Knowledge | friend but really I'm not actually |
| bkc@axle.adp.wisc.edu | your friend but I am... |