Hi there

From: hasni@big10.metrobbs.com
Date: Thu 08 Feb 1996 - 08:58:00 EET

Say, we know each other, right?

So, how have you been? I lost your E-Mail address, and haven't been
able to find you on-line in eons, and now I dug long enough and hard
enough to where I fouond your address, so I'm writing.

What's new with you? you mad at me yet?

In case you want to know, things have been great for me! If you happen
to know Zar from 5 or possibly 549, well, she and I have gotten
involved! Sure, she's now goddess when it somes to looks, but we've
managed to surpass that, and we have a lot of fun together. Neat, huh?

So, how's the roomate, school, and your husband? Nothing to major going
on, right?

Well, I can't think of anything else to write, so I'll be going. Please
E-Mail back, and we can continue our conversation, right?

DungeonMaster
Bryan