Dump her!

From: David Hall (100116.2616@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu 08 Feb 1996 - 22:12:20 EET

Hey,

What's all this stuff about winners and losers in King of Sartar?

If I were Argrath I'd have done same. To get that moon gal out of your hair for
a while is a really good move. She's so loud, and her dress sense is... well...
red...

She *is* cyclical y'know. She'll die and then come back eventually. 'Tis written
in the stars and in the scrolls. So, just just make her die a lil' bit earlier
than expected. At least it gets rid of her for a few ages or so. Then, well,
that's tomorrow... another day... lets party now...

Party on Argrath!

A David