Big Cats in Ralios

From: Peter Metcalfe (P.Metcalfe@student.canterbury.ac.nz)
Date: Thu 08 Feb 1996 - 23:45:36 EET

Apologies for the previous posting. I posted the wrong file.

David Dunham:
=============

>>What's wrong with Big Cats in Ralios?

>As in my message, Sandy said there weren't any.

That's only for the Basmoli of Prax because the Praxian Basmol
was killed in ages past. I do remember asking Sandy if there
were Lions in Ralios and he said it was an open question.

The only info about the Ralian Basmoli vis-a-vis Lions that we have
is that they were once riders before Trickster stole their steeds
(Questlines Trickster Writeup). There are free-ranging lions in
Peloria for instance (Durbaddath and the Basmoli worshipping Lion
Shahs). Thus I think the Tanisorian Basmoli use to have really Big
Cats which they rode but they lost the secret of how to do so.

- --Peter Metcalfe