Empire & people

From: Nils Weinander (niwe@ppvku.ericsson.se)
Date: Fri 09 Feb 1996 - 10:22:56 EET

Pam:
>The _Lunar_ Empire is merely a regrettable step.

Me:
>Yeah! the dictatorship of the proletariat is a necessary step

Pam:
>I think Empire is more a tradition to be endured. Peloria has been ruled by
>imperialistic macho twits since the Brightface Debacle/setting down of the
>Footstool/whatever.

Just like communiist USSR continued a dictatorial imperial tradition
nurtured by the czars. Delve deeper and the roots are said to be
found in the byzantine empire. SO I think the parallell holds.

Nils W | Here we are!
Office: niwe@einku.ericsson.se | We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw@ibm.net