Non-Gloranthan issue

From: Nils Weinander (niwe@ppvku.ericsson.se)
Date: Fri 16 Feb 1996 - 09:58:01 EET

Erik:
>While reading Lords of Terror in the loo (you can see I'm a bachelor
>by this sentence)

Just in case you are planning to get married ot otherwise involved
at long-term, I can comfort you with the fact that even some married
men manage to keep their bathroom reading habits. I wouldn't know
from first hand experience since I am a bachelor too, but my father
has been happily married to my mother for 35 years and he still
brings both the newspaper and the radio with him to the wc.

(Sorry about the waste of bandwidth, but I don't feel serious today).

Nils W | Here we are!
Office: niwe@einku.ericsson.se | We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw@ibm.net