Re: FHQ/FQ

From: Argrath@aol.com
Date: Mon 19 Feb 1996 - 22:00:35 EET

In Glorantha Digest V2 #388, Joerg B. writes, in response to my idea that
Moirades cheated by using an ersatz FHQ:

>[The] FHQ underwent some further initiation
>at Kerofin Temple making her a Sorana Tor. How about that?

Only if you can come up with some reason why she would want to. It's not a
very colorful idea. I'd vote for the idea of a cloak made of flayed ducks
simply on the basis of it being a cool idea. But all this bit about
timelines strikes me as pointless because (a) I doubt Greg has it straight,
either, and (b) Greg obviously put contradictions in the sources for his own
reasons (about which I refuse to speculate in print). Give us something

meatier, Joerg.

- --Martin Crim