Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #389

From: Frederic Moulin (moulinfr@pilot.msu.edu)
Date: Tue 20 Feb 1996 - 22:41:14 EET

>NB: the Lunars' habit of eating newtling tails and hummingbird tongues and
>walktapus pies nicely parallels the French habit of creating haute cuisine out
>of unpalatable muck (frogs, snails, garlic) we hearty Anglo-Saxons would sniff
>at. Encore une raison pour jouer plus Lunairement en France.

of that list that if the Lunar cooking parallels the french "nouvelle
cuisine", then the English cooking parallels the rituals of Pochangor the
mutator: They take perfectly good and various ingredients and turn
everything into a gorp.
Cry Havoc, noble Uroxi, let's rid the world of this abomination !

Fred