Re: Cislunology

From: Argrath@aol.com
Date: Wed 21 Feb 1996 - 03:41:31 EET

In Glorantha Digest V2 #390, Ian "Invisible God" Gorlick writes, wrt the Red
Moon's appearance in this sublunary world:

>This offers us a solution to the problem of how it can be Full Moon day in
>Tarsh
>and Thrice Blessed on the same day. Both places, indeed all of Glorantha,
see
>pretty much the same face of the moon.

Hmm. Dunno about your theories, but I do know that this topic was treated
here a year or so ago, with someone going so far as to calculate the apparent
size of the moon from various places.

I don't think that a horizontal axis is consistent with observations of the
RM.

I do believe the dark side of the moon is visible both during the day and at
night.

- --Martin Crim