Re: "warm-blooded" trolls

From: Argrath@aol.com
Date: Thu 22 Feb 1996 - 04:36:00 EET

In Glorantha Digest V2 #394, Paul Heinz writes, wrt troll connotations of
"warm" and "cold,"

>A good point. Hmm... are trolls cold-blooded or at least less
>warm-blooded than humans ? That's something that hadn't occurred to
>me before... Thanks Martin!

I don't think it's a valid distinction with trolls. As I've written before,
I believe that Mistress Race trolls are cold to the touch, uzko less so. I
believe that the Gloranthan "absolute zero" is about -40 C/F and is the
temperature of an Uzuz's liver. Thus, we're talking something much
different from (and colder than) "cold-blooded" animals. Trolls not only
LIKE cold, they ARE cold.

Uz, not us.

- --Martin