The nature of light in Glorantha

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) (bkc@axle.adp.wisc.edu)
Date: Fri 23 Feb 1996 - 05:55:16 EET

I know someone mentioned this at one time, what is Greg's current
position on where light comes from in Glorantha? If it comes from the
eyes and bounces off the object, then one would never see objects below
the plane of one's eyes, and Glorantha would have the bowlish
appearance. If object emit their own light, then Glorantha would seem to
have the horizon we've been discussing. This is just off the top of my
head, so I could be overlooking something.

Brian

| Brian Curley | I'm your only friend... I'm not your |
| Holder of Previous | only friend, but I'm a little glowing |
| Knowledge | friend but really I'm not actually |
| bkc@axle.adp.wisc.edu | your friend but I am... |