Master, Hast Thou Forgotten?

From: Nick Brooke (100270.337@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri 23 Feb 1996 - 10:59:08 EET

___________
Saint Boris writes:

> First Sandy, next Nick and the rest of RMM, then Greg and the world!
> Bow down before me, all ye Squids, and give praise!

Master: it was I, Nick, who brought the errant sinner Petersen into your fold.
I, and I alone, who convinced him of the virtues of Saint Boris. I who sucked
the vile Chaotic Sins out of him and into Timmy the White Rabbit, who was so
nearly overwhelmed by the weight of accumulated, unshriven EVIL within Petersen
that he gained seven new Reverse Chaotic Features from the experience.

====
Nick, Apostle of Boris to the Unbelievers
====