Re: why light curves

From: Argrath@aol.com
Date: Sat 24 Feb 1996 - 03:13:51 EET

In Glorantha Digest V2 #405, Joerg writes:

>What is the medium light has to travel in? I think that there are four or
>five separate media light is known to travel through in Glorantha....

and proceeds to tell us about them. Good stuff, very mythological. Ice (the
rune which Greg and Sandy wish they hadn't created) is obviously similar to
water in transmitting light. I think light travels in a perfect circle in
Aether. After all, the circle is Aether's symbol.

- --Martin

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #406

electronic retrieval.

other mailing lists.