Re: Wenelia and Boar worshipers

From: Sandy Petersen (sandyp@idgecko.idsoftware.com)
Date: Sat 24 Feb 1996 - 20:48:39 EET

>The Boar is a beserking warrior cult. The clans are mixed hsunchen
worshippers >who are partially Orlanthi storm worshipper, although
using different names, >and primarily hunter/gatherers with small
kitchen gardens rather than fields.
>In particular do I just call the Boar God Mralot ?
        Up to you, really. Mralot is what the Theyalans and the God
Learners called the pig deity. The Mraloti south of the New Fens
aren't so much wild boar worshipers as they are domestic pig
worshipers. Presumably your Wenelians honor the actual untamed
version and let their own razorbacks run wild.

Sandy P.