Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #407

From: Nils Weinander (niwe@ppvku.ericsson.se)
Date: Sun 25 Feb 1996 - 14:03:29 EET

Paul Honigmann:
>has it occurred to anyone that Numerology would make a rather neat
>cult in an RQ campaign's background?
>Apart from the obvious breakthroughs in Chaos Theory by Lunar scholars
>("don't believe their Gbaji-inspired lies about the purity of maths!")
>there could be an Atyar cultist around spreading the heresy of Irrational
>Numbers

In Teshnos, where people spend more time philosophising than accomplishing
anything by manual labour, I'm sure there are holy men pondering the
mathematics of transfinite numbers, and whether solving the trisection of
an angle and the quadrature of a circle will bring back contact with
Zitro Argon.

Nils W | Here we are!
Office: niwe@einku.ericsson.se | We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw@ibm.net